A good friend and author, Mikaela Jones, had a website through VistaPrint.
She is a successful self-published author who was ready to step it up a notch. When her Little Book of Light sold more than 6,000 copies, she decided it was time to find a traditional publishing house that could provide her with greater distribution.
She needed a website that would not only profile her various projects (from hypnotherapy to angel readings) but also would provide the platform for a weekly video blog.
I provided a whole shebang of services for her, including:
- Newsletter design and signup integration
- Autoposting function from her blog to her social media accounts
- A shopping cart for both physical and digital products
- Web design and development
- Content marketing
- Free download for newsletter subscribers
- Logo design
Now with a rebranded look and feel, a new shopping cart, and migrated newsletter list, she is able to promote herself as a higher-profile author, as well she should.
Check out her site at www.mikaelajones.com.